West Lothian has an allocation of £2.17 million - split between the following priorities:
- General Project Fund (Communities)
- Rural Enterprise
- Farm Diversification
The LAG has set guidelines for minimum and maximum rates and project sizes.
These rates are guidelines only and West Lothian Leader will consider applications for grants outside of these rates where an applicant has demonstrated adequate reason to do so.
- Minimum project size: £10,000
- Maximum Project size: £200,000
- Minimum intervention: £5,000 or 10% whichever is greater
- Maximum intervention: £100,000 or 60% whichever is smaller
|Project Size||Minimum Grant||Maximum Grant|